Friday, February 7, 2014


Distractions

·         People making noises

·         People talking

What would I like to write about now?

·         I would write about Summer time because I am so ready for warm weather and to go to the beach, lake, pool etc. The Summer time is my favorite time of the year.

·         I would also like to write about what I am going to do this weekend.

Anything else you would like to write about that you left out?

·         What I plan on doing for Spring Break

Which topic draws your attention right now?

·         Summertime

What can I say about this topic right now?

I am so ready for Summer Time to get here. Summer is my favorite time of the year and I love everything about it. A enjoy the cold weather for a little while, but after Christmas and New Year’s is over I’m ready for it to start getting warm. There are so many things you can do in the Summer Time that you can’t do in the winter. Such as go to the beach, pool, lake, do outside activities, etc. I absolutely love going to the lake with my friends and going out on the boat with everyone. We will go tubing and wakeboarding and just relax and have a great time together. Also one of my favorite places to go is Nags Head which is in North Carolina. My family and I have been going there our whole lives.

 

Important meaning of my topic

·         Everyone loves the summertime

·         It’s warm outside

·         Relaxing

·         Fun

·         Beach

·         Tanning

 

The importance

·         This topic is not super important, but I think it is pretty important to myself and is in my heart and mind. I think this because the summer time is my favorite time of the year and I could go on and on about things I plan on doing this summer and events that have happened to me in the past during the summer time. I enjoy everything about this time of the year. I absolutely love everything about it.

Why might this topic be difficult for you?

·         This topic may be difficult for me in some ways because I might end up talking about some of the same types of things over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment