Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Essay on Family

      So for our second essay our topic we have to write about is family. I am not sure what exactly I am going to write about yet, but I have been trying to research some things that I can write about and trying to find a main topic that I will enjoy writing on. This is a argumentative paper and there are many different things in life that families have problems with today.

    For example so many more people and parents are getting divorces and there are many different issues with that sometimes it can really mess you and your family up. Also teenagers are having babies at very young ages, teenagers getting into drugs and other bad habits, gay families who are adopting children, and many more issues.

   I just have to figure out what topic I am going to write about and get started on my paper. I hope that this paper is just as easy to talk about and fun to research about as my last paper. My family means literally everything to me and I have the most amazing parents and brother anyone could ever ask for. All my family members are the best. They are always there for me anytime I need them and I am always there for them too no matter what. I just want to hurry up and get these three papers done and out of the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment