Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break

I had such a great Spring Break, but I hated having to come back to school. It was so nice to have a break from work and school and was able to relax. I did a lot of things over break for one I went to Nags Head with my parents for the weekend. I really needed to just get away and have a vacation and it was great. Nags Head is like my second home to my family and I and I hate having to leave. It was sunny everyday and was pretty nice. We went shopping, walked on the beach, went out to eat, etc.. My parents and I had such a great time together. Also during my Spring Break I had court for a ticket I had got and it got dropped so I didn't have to pay for the court fee or anything. I was so happy. This was the first ticket I have ever got. For the rest of the break I just mainly relaxed and had a good time with my family and friends. It was so upsetting when Spring Break came to a end. I just want it to be summer already because I am so ready for warm weather. I am so sick of all this nasty, cold weather. I can't wait to be done with school and go to the beach and on the lake and all that fun stuff during the summer. Also I'll be working full time and I'll be making a lot of money over the summer which I am looking forward to and really happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment