Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Snow Days

I was so happy that we had a long weekend because of the snow days. At first I really didn't want it to snow because I am so sick of this cold weather and I am just so ready for the summertime to get here. After it snowed and school got cancelled on Monday and Tuesday and I didn't have to go to work I was so happy because I was able to just relax and enjoy my snow days. I was really happy that Tuesday classes got cancelled because I have my biology lab on Tuesdays from 2:00 to 4:30 and we were suppose to do our exam lab practical or whatever. Also I had like two lab reports that were due Tuesday and I was working on them Tuesday night when I got the text message saying school was closed on Tuesday and I was so happy. Now we won't have our biology lab for like two weeks because spring break is next week. This will give me more time to finish my labs and study for our test. I really didn't do too much on our snow days. This weekend I mainly hung around and just relaxed and watched movies. Monday night my brother, a few of his friends, one of my friends, and I all went sledding. It was a lot of fun because I hadn't been sledding in a very long time. Also it was the first time I actually went out and did something in the snow all year really. We all had a great time together, but I hope this was the last snow for the year. I am so ready for warm weather and to go to the beach or lake. Summer is one of my favorite times of the year. I can not wait to be laying on the beach, relaxing, and having a good time. This summer is going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment